The Linn County Lamb & Wool Fair
May 19, 20, 21, 2023
88Years of Tradition
Theme: Counting on Ewe to Join Us
About this Event
Spring has sprung and the flowers are in bloom. Who will have the prize-winning flowers this year?
Bring your flowers to the ZCBJ Hall and find out!
Information and Rules
1. Bring entries to the ZCBJ Hall between 9am and 10am on Saturday.
2. The Flower Show will be closed for judging at 10:00 am and open after the Parade. No late entries will be accepted.
3. Entries should be picked up on Sunday between 2:00 – 3:00 pm.
4. Ribbons will be given for 1st – 3rd places and also Best of Division, Judges Choice and Peoples Choice.
5. Exhibitors must classify their own entries and place oN appropriate table.
6. Only one entry per person per class.
7. Arrangements must be by the one whose name appears on the entry.
8. Use fresh materials in all classes unless otherwise stated.
9. Judges may decide to break down classes into additional categories or combine classes.
10. Linn County Lamb and Wool Fair is not responsible for loss, breakage or exhibits left after the show.
DIVISION I - Creative Expressions: “Return of The Lambs”
Class 1 Ages 6 and below
Make a small artificial flower arrangement with an American Flag in it.
Class 2 Ages 7 – 11
Using nature’s oddities, such as driftwood, branches and natural material, create a tablescape.
The size should be limited to 9 x 13 inches.
Class 3 Ages 12 – 18
Flowers/vegetable plants that have been grown from seed, including type/species.
DIVISION II - Cut Flowers
Entries must be presented in clear, uncolored glass container. Each should include one stem, leaf and flower specimen.
Class 1 Azalea
Class2 Calla Lily
Class 3 Columbine
Class 4 Iris
Class 5 Lilac
Class 6 Peony
Class 7 Poppy
Class 8 Rhododendron
Class 9 Roses (one entry per category)
A. Hybrid Tea
C. Old Fashioned
Class 10 House Plants